Rhythm Palace Anchorage Ecstatic Dance
Enjoy a safe space to dance without talking, drinking and the nightclub vibe. This is about getting great exercise, freeing your mind and body, and connecting with yourself and others in vibrant health.
-Dance Meditation/Ecstatic Dance-
-Featuring DJ Evie from AK House Movement-
-$10-15 Suggested Donation -
* No talking on the dance floor.
* Scent-Free, Drug-Free, Smoke-Free, Alcohol-Free Environment
* No Photos or Videos, Cellphones quiet and out of sight
* Respect the space and each other
* Dance however you wish
* Dance alone or with as many partners as you like--If you'd rather not dance with someone, thank them by placing your hands in prayer at your heart.
At the beginning of the dance, between 6:00p-8:00p, there will be a short warm-up and opening circle, so please be on time :) At the end of each session, we convene in a communal closing circle for a brief sharing of experiences.
What do I bring?!
1. Loose-fitting clothes that allow for free movement
2. Water to keep yourself hydrated
3. A towel or extra shirts :)
4. A positive attitude of mutual respect for yourself and others
5. Bring a wig and some shades if you desire to do so.